Plumat Pluemat pharmaceutical Bottle Vial Bag Liquid Filling
Offered for purchase is complete
bench mounted liquid filling line
suitable for filling, sealing and capping ampoules, vials, bottles,
infusion, or injection bottles or bags in a controlled
atmosphere. Manufactured by Pluemat (or Plumat) of
Germany, producers of
piston and turbine filling and sealing
machines and support equipment for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and
nutritional industries since 1975. The line offered consists of 6
major pieces of equipment.
Click to enlarge
1. Bench Mounted Semi-Automatic Single Head Liquid
2. Pneumatic Manual Stopper Insertion Machine 1832
3. Vacuum Stopper Capping Machine 1833
4. Sterilizeable Vacuum Pump 1833
5. Sealing Machine (Closing or
6. Liquid Nitrogen Pressure Vessel
Bought in 2005 to package an
intravenous product in development, the
equipment was set up, tested and demonstrated with distilled water
only. The product did not pan out and entire project was tabled.
**** THE EQUIPMENT NEVER RAN
The equipment is definitely unused
and essentially NEW. The
entire line is being offered as a package along with a quantity of
packaging materials and Operating Manuals. Details below.
1) Pluemat Model 1831 Bench Mounted Semi-Automatic Single Head Liquid
Filler (Filling System). Suitable for filling ampoules, vials, small
bottles, infusion and injection bottles and bags in a controlled
atmosphere for products whose properties are adversely affected by
oxygen to achieve residual oxygen levels of <1 vol.%.
Plumatex-T3/1 Date Of Mfg. 2005. Capacity 0-0.5 BAR. Power 230V 50/60Hz
0.1A 10A. Features Digital Display Control Panel. This piece cost
2) Pluemat Model 1832 Pneumatically Controlled Single Head Stopper
Machine. VS-104 Date Of Mfg. 2005. Capacity 10 BAR.
- Filling Nozzle For Bag Filling.
- Bag Stripping-Off Device. S/N 9290020
- Bag Feed Plate – single head design
- Pre-Fill & Post Gassing With 1-Head. ) S/N 9290017
3) Pluemat Model 1833 Bench Mounted Semi-Automatic Single Head Vacuum
Stopper Capping Machine. Handles Rubber Stoppers. VS-103 Date Of Mfg.
2005. Capacity 0-0.5BAR. Maximum Temperature 150C. Power 230V 50/60Hz
0.1A 10A. Features Digital Display Control Panel.
4) Pluemat Model 1833 Sterilizable Vacuum Pump. VS-103 Type
LEMA-25 Date Of Mfg. 2005 P/N 21-3-625M S/N 9490302. Power 3 phase 230V
5) Pluemat Model 1834 Bench Mounted Semi-Automatic Single Head Sealing
Machine (AKA Closing Machine or Capper) able to handle aluminum
flanging caps. S/N 9400100 Date Of Mfg.
2005. Power 230V 50/60Hz 0.3A 10A with the following additional
Bottle retaining plate
VS-101 S/N 9490101
Cap Centering Piece For Infusion Caps. VS-101 S/N 9490102
Cap Centering Piece For Injection caps. VS-101 S/N 9490103
6) Millipore 20 litter Liquid Nitrogen Dispensing Pressure Vessel -
Part Number 206700P10 S/N 122788-014 Capacity
Maximum Allowable Water Pressure 100PSI @ 250F. Minimum Design Metal
Temperature -10F @ 100PSI. Dispensing Pressure Vessel designed for
dispensing fluids under pressure for filtration through any
pressure-type filter holder. ASME-UM code-complying vessel compatible
with ASME code-complying vent/relief valves, 20 L 1/4in. NPTF
elbow fittings for inlet and outlet (labeled); 1/4in. NPTF for pressure
gauge and vent/relief valve attachment. Materials of Construction
316 stainless steel body; stainless steel fittings, Viton gaskets and
O-rings; molded neoprene rubber base. This piece cost $999.00
The filling line equipment and
supplies offered in this auction cost
well in excess of $70,000.00 new. You can pick up this
equipment for a fraction of that.
Shipping will be best way 2
pallets about 900lb. I'm sure a serious buyer will have numerous
questions so I encourage you to email me at
email@example.com with any questions before you bid. Thanks
for looking and good luck.